Saturday, October 20, 2007

Family Weekend

This weekend has been great as far as getting some wonderful family time. Last night, my Dad and I went to the Thai restaurant in Anderson (very yummy!) and today I helped the fam clean out the attic (lots of memories up there...).

Can I say that I really enjoyed time with my Dad? For those of you that know him, you know he can be a really cool guy to be around. I really enjoyed our conversation, talking about construction, funny stories, and pretty much anything. It's also really awesome to have someone with which you can be with and not have to say anything, and everything be OK.

Today was good, sleeping in a little bit, helping move boxes, working out, and then going to work (my current location). I haven't written a blog in a while....I will be writing more as time allows. However, I need to make sure that I write my ideas as they come, so that I can type them up here afterwards.

CHURCH TOMORROW! GET PUMPED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home